Experience 7 nights in yoga paradise. Indulge your senses in an exotic land while you journey through mind, body and spirit. Join Stephanie Sophocleous and Alisen Charlten for a nourishing, restorative week that is sure to re-charge and revitalize.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- Walking Mediation on the beach
- Morning asana practice (vinyasa yoga geared towards all levels)
- Delicious hearty Breakfast (tropical fruits, home-made granola, fresh yogurts, and delicious exotic fruit smoothies)
- FREE TIME (swimming, snorkeling, ancient ruins excursion, etc.)
- Hearty vegetarian lunch (variety of fresh salads, amazing soups etc)
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at a beautiful near by Lagoon
- Healthy, gourmet, vegetarian dinner (fish is served on two evenings)
- Evening Yoga session (yin & restorative practice for all levels)
Cost of the Retreat:
Garden View $2300 CAD ($1950 USD) per person for triple occupancy
Ocean View: $2475 CAD ($2100 USD) per person for double occupancy
Beach Front: $2550 CAD (2250 USD) per person for double occupancy
*Retreat Cost includes 7 nights’ accommodations, 3 delicious meals per day, yoga classes & Stand up paddling with Stephanie and Alisen.
Spa treatments and transportation to resort are not included. Flights are not included.
RETREAT CANCELLATION, REFUND AND CREDIT POLICIES:
All cancellation must be made in writing to Stephanie Sophocleous, providing Retreat location and date of cancellation.
1) Cancellation 90 days or more before Retreat start date:
- a) A full refund, less deposit/processing fee is nonrefundable will be offered.
2) Cancellation 60-89 days before Retreat start date:
- a) A 50% credit, less deposit/processing fee is nonrefundable will be offered
- b) A credit can be applied to future Retreats, expires after two years of issue, it is nontransferable.
3) Cancellation 59 days or less before Retreat start date:
- a) No Refund or Credit will be offered.
4) No Refund or Credit will be offered for:
- a) no show, late arrival, early departure of retreat, personal injury/illness, weather, travel delays, flight interruptions or schedule conflict.
Warrior Fitness, highly recommends that you purchase cancellation or travel insurance which may insure you against unforeseen illness, injury, job loss, inclement weather and more.
There are no exceptions to the above cancellation, refund or credit policies.