Ingredients for peppers and stuffing:
- 1 CHICKEN BREAST, seasoned to taste
- 1 POBLANO PEPPER
- ½ ZUCCHINI
- ¼ CUP SWEET CORN
- ½ CUP CHEDDAR CHEESE
Toppings and Garnish:
- CORN TORTILLAS, JULIENNE AND FRIED
- RED BELL PEPPER, BRUNOISE
- ONION, CARAMALIZED
- CHEDDAR CHEESE
- RED SAUCE
- First, roast your poblano peppers: Lightly oil the poblano peppers and set them under the broiler, not too close, for 10 minutes per side. Let cool then peel.
- Slice the poblanos down the center and scoop out the insides.
- Cook the chicken breast and cut in small cubes.
- Mix zucchini, sweet corn, and cheese with chicken.
- Stuff the pepper with chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve in a plate with red sauce. Top with the onion, bell pepper, and crispy tortilla.