Embark on a wonderful journey to restfulness, ease and clarity.
“The recent trip to Costa Rica was one of THE best I have ever been on…..and I have traveled a lot.” – A. previous retreat participant
In this retreat you will be guided by Rubén Vásquez, M.Ed., ERYT500 to dive deep within embarking on an internal exploration of movement, breathing, relaxation and meditation that will help you release stress, energize your body and nurture your soul
Our body needs profound rest in order to heal, restore, repair and strengthen. Relaxation is essential to this process. I craft each retreat carefully to ensure that you have time and that you never feel rushed. You will have plenty of time to rest, enjoy wonderful treatments, sleep and meet interesting people on the same path. My goal is for you to feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and full of vitality as a direct result of this retreat.
• Take time for yourself.
• Remove distractions.
• Unclutter your mind.
• Deepen your yoga practice.
• Feel integrated and whole.
• Plenty of time to relax, rest, nap, read…
What is included?
• 7 night / 8 day stay at Maya Tulum Resort, Tulum, Mexico
• Airport transfer from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to resort
• 3 Tasty meals each day (dinner on arrival day and breakfast on departure day)
• Health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian dishes
• Dietary needs and allergies can be accommodated (gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, etc)
• Distilled water dispenser in every cabana
• AM yoga practice with Rubén to invigorate and energize
• PM yoga practice with Rubén to relax and integrate (*Evening session includes yoga nidra)
• 1 tour with the group
• Time for Exploration, Relaxation, Reflection, and Creativity
• All Taxes
• Transportation to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
I do everything I can to make the cost of the retreat as affordable as possible. I invite you to compare the price of this retreat with any similar retreat in a premiere location – it is highly unlikely that you will find a better value. This retreat includes all costs once you arrive at the location, including shuttle service from and to the airport, as well as a tour with the group.
• $1450 per person in shared room- double occupancy*
• $1750 per person in single room
• $1500 per person in shared room- double occupancy*
• $1850 per person in single room
*The shared room rate applies only if the room is shared, if you ask for a shared room I will do my best to find a suitable room-mate, but if one cannot be found the single rate room will be applied.
“Rubén is a master teacher in my opinion. Love your style. Years of yoga experience & it feels like it!” – H.A, yoga teacher
• 7:00am – 9:00am Complete Yoga practice
• 9:00 – 10:00am Breakfast
• 10:00am – 1:00pm Open for relaxation, reflection or optional Activities
• 1:00 – 3:00pm Lunch
• 3:00 – 5:3pm Open for relaxation, reflection or optional activities
• 5:30 – 7:30pm Restorative Practice including Yoga Nidra practice
• 7:30 – 9:00pm Dinner
I know that a retreat is a commitment you make to create time to honor yourself and to deepen your practice. I am committed to offer you the best quality yoga retreat at a fair, competitive and very affordable price. Therefore, the number of participants is limited so that everybody can feel comfortable and integrated into the group and so that I can be there for you through the journey.
You can find more information and sign up at: www.yoga-here-now.com/retreats.html
“Ruben was beyond wonderful. Through Ruben’s guidance each of us returned home with a renewed commitment to continue or enhance our practices and with more peaceful and happier hearts.” – J.