Moving Beyond Fear Join Karen Donahue for a transformational yoga retreat. Welcoming a diverse group of individuals of all ages and abilities to come together to
Moving Beyond Fear
Join Karen Donahue for a transformational yoga retreat.
Welcoming a diverse group of individuals of all ages and abilities to come together to experience an unforgettable week of yoga, meditation and restoration. Teaching from life experiences that create a safe, sacred space giving all the opportunity to move beyond fear of the unknown in order to open our hearts to all possibilities. There is an inevitable shift when we remove ourselves from our everyday environment and take the time to connect both with ourselves, and like-minded people on nature’s beautiful beaches of Tulum, Mexico.
THIS MYSTICAL RETREAT INCLUDES:
– 7 nights stay at the dreamy Maya Tulum Resort.
– Daily early morning Sun Salutations and Meditation on the beachfront.
– Daily mid-morning 75 minute Slow Flow Yoga in a spacious yoga room.
– Daily evening experiences including Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Meditation and Sound Healing.
– Three exquisite buffet style meals each day.
– All taxes, gratuities and fees (excluding spa treatments, excursions and transportation.)
– Endless walks on white sugar sand beaches, gentle ocean breeze hammock swings, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, floating in the glorious waters of Tulum and the Caribbean Sea, lounging beneath thatched huts, reading, writing, exploring neighboring shops and restaurants, laughing, conversing and or alone time. Do as little or as much as you like!
AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL COST:
– Therapeutic massage and spa treatments from gifted hands.
– Daily curated excursions to cenotes and lagoons for snorkeling and paddle boarding, Temazcal, hiking the jungles and ruins of Tulum, and much more.
– Bar drinks, healthy and delicious juices and smoothies.
Single, double and triple pricing available from $1,750 to $3,400. A $300 non-refundable deposit, 50% balance due by December 5, 2020, final payment due March 5, 2021.
To reserve your spot, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram – KarenDonahueHummingbirdYoga
“We all have the ability to stay anchored with rough waters at sea. Trusting things will calm and savoring those moments before the next storm arrives. What we learn from each storm will determine the direction the boat is steered and the depth of peace and joy we are able to connect to in our lives. Through our experiences and how we react, this is one thing we have control over. Keep riding those waves, there is so much beauty in the unknown.” -Karen
20 (Saturday) 3:00 pm - 27 (Saturday) 12:00 pm
Maya Tulum Retreat & Spa
Carretera Tulum-Boca Payla KM 7 Lote 10