Radiant Retreat: Rejuvenate and Enjoy Your Journey, March 19-26, 2015, Maya Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico
The Radiant Retreat at Maya Tulum, is an internationally recognized resort on the stunning beach of the Yucatan Peninsula. The retreat offers daily mindfulness meditation, inspirational yoga, creative writing and time for creativity, as well as options for spa treatments, natural beauty, ocean swims, fishing, visiting Mayan ruins, scuba diving, snorkeling, and biking
Benefits: Revitalization – Inspiration – Physical Flexibility, Strength, and Balance – Creative Exploration – Fun Community – Nurturing Personal Growth or Reinvention – Tools for continuing great work in the world – Calm Inner Peace – Laughter – Fun
Dates: Plan to arrive March 19 (before dinner) and depart on March 26.
Flights: Book it from your departure city to Cancun, Mexico. The price of the retreat does not include airfare. A van will pick you up at the airport and take you to Maya Tulum. This is the most economical way to travel from Cancun to Tulum. The cost of the van is paid by each individual passenger and averages between $40-80. (depending on the number of people in your van.)
Retreat Rates include: Accommodations – Tipping for maid and meals. Three delicious buffet meals a day. Morning meditation and creative visualization. Inspirational Vinyasa yoga, and Writing Class. Night Activities: Life stories, lecture, night yoga class to candle light.
Maya Tulum Accommodations: Guests sleep in beautiful, simple, yet chic, thatched-roofed cabanas that look as if they could have sprung naturally from the earth. Each cabana comes with a sitting area for relaxing, tiled bathroom with an open shower area, and a generous supply of fresh bottled water. Maya Tulum Resort offers a choice of 4 different rooms: Beachfront Super Deluxe, Beach Front, Ocean view, and Garden rooms.
Rate includes: Luxury Bungalow Accommodations, Radiant Retreat Daily Program, 3 Gourmet Meals, tips for daily maid/room cleaning.
Garden Rooms: Cabanas are located in the garden area with windows that open to the sweet scent of the Caribbean Sea.
$2,165 – double occupancy, $2,650 – single occupancy
Ocean View Deluxe: Cabanas are slightly back from the ocean with a beautiful view.
$2,240 – double occupancy, $2,795 – single occupancy
Beach Front Deluxe: Each cabana sits on the beach with a smashing view.
$2,400 – double occupancy, $3,120 – single occupancy
Beach Front Super Deluxe: Maya Tulums best cabanas. Each cabana sits right on the sandy beach with spectacular, crystal clear views of the Caribbean Sea.
$2,525 – double occupancy, $3,330 – single occupancy
Radiant Retreat Includes an Inspirational Week of: Mindfulness Meditation – Inspirational Vinyasa Yoga Classes – Creative Writing – Lectures on Creativity and Enjoying Personal Growth – Personal Time – Delicious Fresh Cuisine – Support for Your Intentions & Goals – Time for Local Site-Seeing – Spa Menu Options
Sample Schedule: (Do as much or little of the retreat program as works for you. You will have ample time for site seeing and do your own thing.)
- 7-8:15am- Mindfulness, Meditation, Creative Visualization, Sunrise BeachMeditation
- 8-9:30am– Buffet Breakfast
- 10am-Noon– Inspirational Vinyasa
- 1-2:30pm – Buffet Lunch
- 2:30-4pm – Relax and enjoy: beach, read, nap, get fabulous massage
- 4-6pm– Creative Writing or free time!
- 6:30pm- Buffet Dinner
- 8:15pm– Evening lecture, writing-share, candle lit yoga, moon lit beach walk,relax.
To secure your reservation, invoices will be sent through PayPal and can be paid in the form of a check or credit card.
Call 610.256.4399 or send an email to: email@example.com to confirm your payment and reservation.
Checks are payable to Yoga Schelter c/o 245 Barcladen Circle, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
We accept Visa or Master Card.
Booking and Payment Schedule:
- Bookingis confirmed upon receipt of payment. Invoice will be sent through PayPaland can be paid by check or credit card (Visa/MasterCard).
- March1 is the final date for booking. All payments must be received in full bythis date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Ifyou cancel your reservation within 60 days (1/28) of the retreat date 40%of your deposit will be refunded.
- Ifyou cancel your reservation 30 days (2/23) prior to the retreat date youwill receive no refund. However, you have 12 months from the date ofcancellation to use your reservation payment towards services at YogaSchelter.
- Paymentof Retreat: Gift Certificates are Available! Plan ahead: Ask your friendsand family to gift you part of the trip for your birthday, Christmas orholiday.
Please note the following essential information:
- Transportation: Weorganize your transportation from Cancun to Maya Tulum Resort. Each vanholds 1-10 people. You will be met at the airport. The cost of the van is$80. round trip and you are responsible for paying at the front desk of MTwhen you arrive. We will need your flight departure/arrivalinformation so we know your arrival and departure and specifics for whenthe van needs to pick you up.
- Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner are served Buffet style in the open airedrestaurant. If you have special dietary needs please tell us at thetime of booking and we will take care to let the resort know.
- Rooming: Unlessa roommate is requested, you will be assigned one.
- Bookingan Airline ticket: Buy your airline tickets AS SOON AS POSSIBLE forthe best deals to Cancun, Mexico. Please do not wait to book your airlineticket. Mexico is a highly desirable place to travel at that time of yearand we recommend you book your travel dates and tickets ASAP. Do not wait!
Come be barefoot for a week in guacamole heaven. Pelicans cruise overhead. Everyone’s face starts to glow. The sun sets and the sky fills with stars. There’s nothing better than being this relaxed and healthy in a place this enchanting.
For further information, contact us at 610.256.4399 or firstname.lastname@example.org