This 7 day/7 night retreat will be a chance to: relax, refresh, rejuvenate and renew; to connect with your community of fellow students; delve deeper into your practice; let go of stress and emotional tension; and find a deeper connection to the present moment.
- Opening and closing circle ceremonies with a sharing circle and Kirtan.
- Strong daily Integrated vinyasa flow yoga classes, taught by Daniel and Garth, with lots of focus on concentration and surrender to the breath and extra time to break things down, go deeper and take a longer cool down and final relaxation.
- Daily seated pranayama and meditation to remove sluggishness, build digestive fire and increase concentration.
- On select evenings, deeply relaxing and healing yoga nidra guided meditation practices, to wind down from the day and prepare for a night of deep sleep and rest.
- A special workshop on finding your purpose and creating intentions; and a celebration Kirtan event.
There will be time during the day to surf, SUP, hike to the Mayan ruins, go snorkeling, horseback riding or just relax on the beautiful white sand beach and soak up the sun.
For more details and to register click here.